Thursday 3 January 2013

Crochet Hats!

A few months ago I bought some chunky wool and what seemed like a massive crochet hook. As time went by I couldnt bring myself to try and use it until I saw this easy hat tutorial. I gave it a go and fell in love with it!
I love a project that is super easy and quick too and this ticked both boxes.
I posted a picture on Facebook and soon had 2 requests from people including my mum who has giant dreadlocks so her hat had to be giant to actually fit on her head!
I adjusted the pattern a little bit just to make the hat a bit more like a baggy beanie than a super snug tight hat but I would still use the link above as a basic template.



Maybe I'll attempt a stripy one next and see how that works out?
One thing is for sure, anyone with a birthday in the winter can expect one of these bad boys! 

See you soon,
xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment