Saturday 23 June 2012

Bits and Bobs!

Hi!

This week I have been doing little bits and bobs including opening my Etsy shop!

Its a mixture of vintage finds and little things I've made. Im looking forward to putting more things in it as and when I find/make them so keep checking back to see whats new!

Its also become apparent that I really need to start using my sewing machine if I want to make good quality items. Don't get me wrong, I love the little quirks that come with hand stitching but to make the basic softies etc a sewing machine makes it sooo much easier! If you know of any blogs or Youtube videos with good tutorials on using sewing machines please let me know!

I also made some lemonade but then the camera I was using to take pictures for a tutorial got given back before I could take the pictures off so heres the only picture I have!

I will tell you however that it was really delicious and I'll be making some more for when I leave for my mid week getaway!

Other than that I've been hanging out with these guys a lot:

So cute!!

Have a fab weekend!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment