Wednesday 23 October 2013

Review: Argan Oil Hydrating Mask - From POUNDLAND

Argan Oil.
Its everywhere and in everything. Body lotions, shower gel and, of course, hair products. Most of these products tend tend to be on the pricier side.
Brand name Moroccan Oil can set you back £31.85 for 125ml. I'm sure its brillant and makes your hair so soft and shiny that puppies are jealous but I just won't spend that sort of money on haircare.
Luckily my local Poundland had the solution a Argan Oil Hydrating Mask so I had to snap it up!



I used it for the first time last night and loved it! The consistency was very thick and smooth kind of like a body butter and it just smelled clean which I really liked. So I slathered it on my towel dried hair and let it soak in for half an episode of The Mindy Project. Once I rinsed and dried my hair I was really able to see the difference. Before, my hair had been punished by the sun, sea and chlorine from a recent holiday but after using this mask it looks and feels so much better.

I've tried Argan oil before and didnt see such a huge difference but with this I can really tell that its making my hair healthier.

So the next time you are in your local Poundland don't dismiss the hair treatments!

See you soon,

Chloe

1 comment:

  1. I'm really pleased with Argan Oil. I love the scent, not over powering, but pleasant and my hair feels wonderful. Buy Argan Oil

    ReplyDelete