Monday 30 April 2012

Making Me Happy Monday

Hey!

So I dont know about where you live but where I am it has been raining non-stop for 4 days and not just drizzle or light rain, no. Full on storms wind etc. But this morning the sun had made its way through the clouds and it was pretty warm and everything was lovely!
With that in mind here is whats been making me happy:

Crocheting my little heart out:
I've had a lazy few days and its so easy to do one or two granny squares while watching TV!

These guys:


Cute & fluffy. Whats not to love?!

Taking the guys out with the Boyfriend and seeing all the pretty wild flowers:

Seeing out not so wild orchid flower again and remembering how pretty it is:
Taking a lazy stroll through a market and buying actual Pastel de nata from a Portuguese stall:
So yummy!!!

Whats been making you happy?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment