Saturday 14 July 2012

Currently Listening...

The Boyfriend finally persuaded me to watch Walk The Line last weekend. The only reason I needed persuading is because he hadnt really sold it to me as a good film that I would enjoy.
I loved it.
Its such a great film, Johnny Cashs' story is amazing and Reese Witherspoon as June Carter was fab!

I have to admit I hadnt listened to any Johnny Cash before (except Ring of Fire but then, who hasn't heard that?!) and I hadn't even heard of June Carter but now I'm kind of hooked!

Needless to say The Boyfriend was shocked when he came home to me blasting out Get Rhythm and dancing around!

So here I am, spreading the love. Enjoy.

Johnny Cash - Get Rhythm


Reese Witherspoon & Joaquin Phoenix - Times A Wastin

Johnny Cash & June Carter - Jackson

Have a fantastic weekend!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment