Friday 15 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection

The other day I was browsing a few blogs and I saw someone (I can't remember who! whoops!) mentioned the British Blogger Selection started by Ellie at littlevintagecamera.

It looked like a great way to connect with other bloggers and, hopefully, get this little blog out in the world a little more. So I followed this link, and signed myself up! A few days later I got a lovely email from Ellie letting me know I was added to the list and gave me the details on the themes we should post on each week.

To kick start it Ill do the Q&A post below.
If you are interested in joining the #BritishBloggerSelection just click here and sign up!

Question One: Why do you like blogging?
I like blogging because I can write about whatever I like and I get to connect with other lovely bloggers!
Question Two: How did you come up with your blog name?
I have no idea. I just decided to do a blog and rambled off loads of names until this one kind of stuck! Better than my MySpace URL which was a SUM41 song lyric!
Question Three: Where from the UK do you come from?
I live in beautiful Bristol!
Question Four: Favourite colour?
Hmm I do love a pretty mint green!
Question Five: Do you like Lana Del Ray?
No. Well. I haven't really listened to her except the singles. But no.

Question Six: Hidden Talents That You Have?
I am stupidly good at Connect 4. You may challenge me but you will lose!
Question Seven: Celebrity Crush?
Chris Hemsworth (an actual god!) and Ryan Reynolds. Yum yum yum.
Question Eight: Favourite Blog Of All Time?
Of all time?? Jeez. I guess one of the ones that I have stuck with the longest is SincerleyKinsey. She is so pretty and positive and her photography is amazing. 
Question Nine: What made you want to join #BritishBloggerSelection?
I saw a few other people had joined and it looked like fun! 
 
Better get working on this weeks theme! 
 
See you soon,
 
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment