Monday 18 November 2013

Dog Walks & Daydreams

Sunday was a tad drizzly and rubbish in Bristol so we lounged in bed with tea and brownies for a little longer than usual and then decided to take the dogs to Ashton Court, a favourite spot among Bristolian dog walkers as its a huge estate and very beautiful.

The dogs ran, I snapped away with my camera and the boy and I dreamed of Christmas adventures.

I missed photography. I hadn't really got my camera out since Morocco which was back in September. Absence makes the heart grow fonder I guess!

Get ready for a tonne of pictures.









Then it was time to settle in with a homemade lasagne & watch Im A Celebrity.

Perfect.

What did you do this weekend?

See you soon,

Chloe

2 comments:

  1. I love the 4th picture!

    http://woodwinked64.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Autumn did 99% of the hard work :)

      Delete